• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Worried guy please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Worried soul

north Carolina. I met a girl who at the time I thought was 18 I my self am 24. We swapped numbers and only talked a few times she had asked me for a picture so I sent her a face picture. She than asked for a full body I sent one. She than send me a picture of your privets and proceeded to ask for one in return. I sent one and only one. After which se told me she had lied that se wasn't 18. I asked her how old she was.. She told me 16. I told ER to have a good night and bye. She than said.. "Really?" I didn't respond and the man two days later her dad calls me from ER number threating me saying that I'm going to go to jail. I tried to explain but he wasn't up the hear it. Can I really be In trouble not knowing the fact of her age??

north Carolina. I met a girl who at the time I thought was 18 I my self am 24. We swapped numbers and only talked a few times she had asked me for a picture so I sent her a face picture. She than asked for a full body I sent one. She than send me a picture of your privets and proceeded to ask for one in return. I sent one and only one. After which se told me she had lied that se wasn't 18. I asked her how old she was.. She told me 16. I told ER to have a good night and bye. She than said.. "Really?" I didn't respond and the man two days later her dad calls me from ER number threating me saying that I'm going to go to jail. I tried to explain but he wasn't up the hear it. Can I really be In trouble not knowing the fact of her age??
Yep. I suggest you learn to sleep on your back...:eek:

..___________________
~ The thing about getting older is your body has a way of telling you when it’s time to start making decisions using a different part of your anatomy. ~ drr

Last edited:

LdiJ

You really could be in trouble, or it could be somebody scamming you. You have learned a hard lesson, don't send people naked pictures of yourself. Its just stupid.

Just Blue

This is not a juvenal law issue. This is a other crimes fed/state law issue. Please post in the correct forum. Thanks.

Worried soul

I don't mess with minors hence why it's in that forum m. And if I knew she was 16 I wouldn't have even given her the time of day

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I don't mess with minors hence why it's in that forum m. And if I knew she was 16 I wouldn't have even given her the time of day
A better way to do things is to not give anyone the time of day if you don't know how old they are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">