• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any Free Forms for pre-inspection/post inspection for landlords

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cindyinmd

MD

I would like to have a standard move in checklist template and a post inspection check list. Anyone know where I can get them free? Also this may seem like a dumb question, but when I screen new tenants what is the most cost effective internet site to use to run criminal and credit check...Thanks again for your patience and helpfullness. I have learned a lot from this site and feel much better about my position. I could have spared myself a lot of headaches if I had just enforced my lease. I should have known that I could have charged her and enforced payment by subtracting it out of her rent as my lease clearly states that I can do. Should've Should've Should've...you know where that word is in the dictionary don't you? Between **** and syphillis..hehe

CourtClerk

MD

I would like to have a standard move in checklist template and a post inspection check list. Anyone know where I can get them free? Also this may seem like a dumb question, but when I screen new tenants what is the most cost effective internet site to use to run criminal and credit check...Thanks again for your patience and helpfullness. I have learned a lot from this site and feel much better about my position. I could have spared myself a lot of headaches if I had just enforced my lease. I should have known that I could have charged her and enforced payment by subtracting it out of her rent as my lease clearly states that I can do. Should've Should've Should've...you know where that word is in the dictionary don't you? Between **** and syphillis..hehe
My property management company uses

https://www.on-site.com

Check it out. They seem to like it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">