• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arguement with landlord over furnace now wants dog removed immediately??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JamesRob

Thank you very much for your quick response....now in the meantime of me posting my question I found the right person to call from the township who called and threatened the landlord to fix the furnace or get fined 500.00. The landlord came over yelling and screaming and now said he calling the humane society to have my dog removed tomorrow. Can he do that?? we live here month to month If he can tell us to get rid of the dog wouldn't I have some time to find him a home? Please respond I love my dogs....Thanks

D

djdj

tell the landlord to screw off....... he cannot do anything of the sort or call the police on him and have him arresed for harassing you!

I guess he will give you a 30 day notice to vacate, then start the eviction process next month so start looking, and saving your money!

OH if he locks you out or shuts off the furnace call the Police on him.......then the city again, and the furnance people, and just keep deducting it from the rent.

The landlord has to be taught he is NOT in a communist country, he lives in America and you have a right to heat hot water and to have your day in court, just like him.

I just dont get it? what is is with these rednecks i thought they were supposed to be CONSERVATIVE Red Blooded Americans who believed in the American Flag and Justice for all.... Maybe weve been duped all these years and they really are Nazi's!

[Edited by djdj on 01-24-2001 at 06:50 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">