• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

asked to leave

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

badnitestarr

I live in Ohio. I was asked to leave the apartment that I rent for non payment of rent. If I get the rent paid up should I still be able to stay?

H

happy&lucky

that depends on if you have a lease

if you do you can stay till it ends....

if you dont, you still will be sued and evicted PRONTO!

D

DECEMBERSGIRL

HAPPY RETARD LIKES TO PRETEND HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. IF YOU READ HIS OTHER POSTS YOU WILL REALIZE THAT HE IS SO INTOTHINKING LANDLORDS HAVE ALL THESE RIGHTS AND TENENTS ARE GARBAGE. PAY YOUR RENT PRONTO AND THE LANDLORD MOST LIKELY WILL NOT ENFORCE IT. IF THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE THEN YOU BECOME A HABITUALLY LATE PAYER AND HE CAN EVICT YOU.ALWAYS ALWAYS PAY YOUR RENT IF NOT ALL SOMETHING AND MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS. IT SHOWS YOU ARE A RESPONSIBLE PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR HOME. MOST LANDLORDS WILL WORK WITH YOU ( UNLESS THEY JUST DONT LIKE YOU OR YOU HAVE BECOME A BAD TENENT)IF YOU AT LEAST MAKE GOOD FAITH PAYMENTS. " LISTEN I KNOW I AM LATE THIS WEEK I WILL DOUBLE MY PAYMENT NEXT WEEK" OR SO ON.AGREED THAT IF YOU HAVE A LEASE (DO YOU?) IT WILL BE HARDER TO GET YOU OUT AND IF THERE IS A LATE PAYMENT FEE YOU HAVE TO PAY THAT TOO.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">