• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assembly,No.1181 "Manufactured Home Owners Bill of Rights"????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NJ3PACK

What is the name of your state? NJ
I was wondering if anyone knows if this bill (Assembly,No.1181 "Manufactured Home Owners Bill of Rights") was ever made into a law or if it was just introduced and then forgotten about by the assembly.I can't seem to find anything past the Pre-Filing for introduction in the 1996 Session.if it was acted upon this would be GREAT for the Mobile home owners of New Jersey that rent lot space From owners and managers who think they should make rules that govern what goes on inside of our homes(not just common area).What is the name of your state?

JETX

I was wondering if anyone knows if this bill (Assembly,No.1181 "Manufactured Home Owners Bill of Rights") was ever made into a law or if it was just introduced and then forgotten about by the assembly.
It died in committee.

NJ3PACK

OH well leave it up to NJ to let something this important die and implement things that are less important. Thank you for you reply...

Hot Topic

Landlords make rules all the time about what goes on in apartments. If it's a non-smoking building, you can't smoke in your apartment. With the exception of service animals, if the landlord decides you can't have animals in your apartment, you can't have animals. I used to live in an apartment building where the tenants regularly refused to let the building manager into "their home."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">