• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bedbugs help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gml120

Thanks everyone so much! I was feeling so alone and this storage idea with treatment (heat, contractor bags, etc) seems the way to go. At least I can feel like I'm DOING something about the problem and then in the future IF I find more I can at the very least pay the bunch of money on my own place, get a warranty. Not spend yet more money on this ****hole I've been renting in the ghetto for 5 years.
Things like this make me paranoid though - what if there are bedbugs on my UHaul? LOL.
I should invent a UHaul type moving truck service that is also a heatbox to kill your bedbugs while you drive your things while you move!
And it's also funny that that article was written in the building at PSU next to the chemical engineering building where I got my degree 10 years ago!

quincy

Thanks everyone so much! I was feeling so alone and this storage idea with treatment (heat, contractor bags, etc) seems the way to go. At least I can feel like I'm DOING something about the problem and then in the future IF I find more I can at the very least pay the bunch of money on my own place, get a warranty. Not spend yet more money on this ****hole I've been renting in the ghetto for 5 years.
Things like this make me paranoid though - what if there are bedbugs on my UHaul? LOL.
I should invent a UHaul type moving truck service that is also a heatbox to kill your bedbugs while you drive your things while you move!
And it's also funny that that article was written in the building at PSU next to the chemical engineering building where I got my degree 10 years ago!
That idea for a UHaul/heatbox is actually a really good idea!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">