• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I charge my landlord storage fees?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ivy2004

What is the name of your state?MS
The storage room attached to the house and the storage shed in the back yard of the property that I am renting is full of my landlord's ex-husband's belongings. It leaves no room for MY personal belongings because they are locked up like Fort Knox! Do they have the right to totally occupy storage space on the property that I am renting? If not, do I have the right to charge storage fees or a least be reimburst for extra storage space I have to rent elsewhere? :mad:

You Are Guilty

Before anyone answers this idiot, let me quote for you the IM it sent me:

Trailertrash #496 said:
You know, I actually have a legal problem which is why I referred to a legal advice site for help, but since I have to deal with people like you, I can get you out of the way...
Since you have nothing better to do then go to the library and play on the computer, let me point out some of your problems. If your dad wouldn't have ****** your sister which is also your mom, you would not be having such a hard time comprehending, but I understand because trailer trash like you has nothing better to do. I am at liberty to let you know that the uncomfortable feeling in the bad of your throat is MY DICK!!! B4 you reply next time, please take it out, ******!

PS...in-bred, trailer-trash, thick-skinned, professionally trained in masterbating by your sister/mother, also prozac will not cure your genital herpes!!!!

Craft your replies accordingly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">