• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can landlord evict?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dokken

What is the name of your state? IN

Hi,
I live in an apartment complex and i have a personal injury case from a fall against my apartment complex. My question is: My lease is do for renewel in a couple months, can my landlord not renew my lease because i have a claim against him? I would appreciate it if someone can help me on this. Thanks!

ENASNI

um

dokken said:

Hi,
I live in an apartment complex and i have a personal injury case from a fall against my apartment complex. My question is: My lease is do for renewel in a couple months, can my landlord not renew my lease because i have a claim against him? I would appreciate it if someone can help me on this. Thanks!
Are you just witch-hunting? It does not seem prudent for them, does it?

south

The landlord has the right to not renew you have the right to put on your psychic hat and read the landlords mind as to why he did not renew.

dokken said:

Hi,

D

dokken

You know, you ask a nice question and you get 2 smart ass answers!
How pathetic!

D

dokken

Again, you ask a nice question and now you get 4 smart ass answers. Freeadvice, next time i rather pay then come here again. Chow Chow for now!

D

dokken

BelizeBreeze said:
THat does NOT answer the question. YOu are using a copyrighted name without legal rights to such.
So, what your saying is when people use names as Batman, Spiderman, there favorite groups such as, Scorpions, Rush, etc., that they can't use those as their usernames? I have seen this almost in every forum i go to. Now if you can't use it, that i didn't know and now for next time i know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">