• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can a rental agreement be broke due to income being 50% less of rent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Stevecorr68

Hi

I was asked the question the other day if someone living with a mental disability can get out of a rental agreement due to their income being 50% less than their rent. It was asked off the rumer that there might be a law set up for this somewhere. I am in Idaho and so is the tenant in question. Can anyone help me?

Steve

HomeGuru

Stevecorr68 said:
Hi

I was asked the question the other day if someone living with a mental disability can get out of a rental agreement due to their income being 50% less than their rent. It was asked off the rumer that there might be a law set up for this somewhere. I am in Idaho and so is the tenant in question. Can anyone help me?

Steve

**A: no, not for that sole reason. And the word is spelled rumour.

T

Trucking Mad

Stevecorr68 said:
Hi

Steve
:cool:Be a little more specific..Is this person already in a rental agreement that has been established for some time or is this an agreement that has been just entered into with the other parties knowledge of the income level of the tenant.

HomeGuru

justalayman said:
In England, yes. (or on the Fleetwood Mac album) Here in the states we genreally spell it rumor.:D

**A: no, on the Fleetwood Mac it is called Rumours.
And what the heck is genreally?

justalayman

HomeGuru said:
And what the heck is genreally?
an intentional misspelling of generally. you had latched on to a post of mine before where I had typed "genreal" (not intentional at that time, merely mistyped), used along with the term "my neck of the woods".

I merely found humor in me correcting your spelling while I misspelled a word in doing it. I thought you might have caught the relation to the earlier post.

ENASNI

justalayman said:
an intentional misspelling of generally. you had latched on to a post of mine before where I had typed "genreal" (not intentional at that time, merely mistyped), used along with the term "my neck of the woods".

I merely found humor in me correcting your spelling while I misspelled a word in doing it. I thought you might have caught the relation to the earlier post.

Don't you mean humour? :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">