• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cash for keys

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tomieri

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California, The hous we wre renting went no forclosure and the realtor came and offered me $2,000. to move out. I accepted and moved, now I can't get my money frm them. They keep saying they are waiting for the bank tissue a check, it's been almost 2 months now since I moved, I contacted the realtor several times, at first they said my ss # was wrong so I had to go to there office and they made a copy of my ss#, that was over 3 weeks ago. Is there someone I can call or go to to get my money??

tomieri

I signed a paper with the realtor,but he did not give me a copy( my stupidity), My son and my brother and nephew was standing right there with me and the realtor when I signed it. I've talked to the manager of the realtor office and they acknowledged they owe me but just keep saying they are waiting on the bank to issue the check to them. I signed the papers on July 19, 08 and had to be out by Aug. 10 ,08. But I'm still waiting.

BL

You need to hound them . It may take some time though through the red tape .

Did not you even get a written notice ?

Cnn just had an article about evictions on foreclosures .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">