• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cigarette smoke(again)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

auger

asa follow up. i did not mention that the cigarette smoke is coming through the gaps in the stairs. Isn't this a health code violation. the management said it is illegal to have non smoking buildings in fla. i really want to know my rights around being exposed to a know carcinigen. Please help! Aren't the owners of the apartment responsible for not allowing smoke to leach?????

M

mary hartman

YOU DID NOT do your homework when renting this apartment.

Landlords traditionally have always had the right to designate some of their properties as non smoking just like some buildings have NO pets..and others are allowed pets..

Some buildings do not allow kids, while others do....

Sorry buddy.....Unless you have a PROVEN MEDICAL condition, and allergic to cigarette smoke, and the landlord PROMISED you a smoke free building....

then you didnt do your homework on the apartment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">