• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Commercial Self Help Eviction.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

syphor822

Hi everyone.

Just wondering if there was anyone out there that new anything about this.

In a commerical lease, in Arizona, is the whole self help eviction proccess legal?

If you don't know what I mean by that, I mean that is the Landlord, or property manager, allowed to lock out the tenant of the leased space?

I was also wondering, if the property manager is allowed to come an go as he pleases during the store hours. The lease states that there must be a 24 hour notice, but he just walks in a starts asking questions, and bringing other people on the management team with him into the store, without notice. Is this legal? Or must he give a 24 hour notice to enter the store?

Thanks, appreciate the help.

longneck

LL/T laws don't apply to commerical leases. you're not going to find many people who do commercial leases on this board.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">