• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

constant nuisance neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pattyopatty

i live in modesto ca this person that is my neighbor use to be are friend he is constantly calling the cops or the landlord and saying anything to get us out. we do not bother him we ignore him and the more we do the worst it gets. you name it the cops have been here. he doesnt get along with no one.he has even taken he landlord to court and won.he is a sex offender and that is how the problem started-i told my neighbor that has 3 kids about him.she went down and looked on the megan file.its been hell

ever since.the neighbor is now taking him to court for harsassment.pus she i moving.i want to know what can be done and why should i move because of some low life that lives off of welfare an has nothing to do but cause trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">