• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

defamation of character

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

binkie2003

What is the name of your state? georgia
This is the latest thing that has happened between my evil landlord. We are awaiting a court date to dispute some of the things that are going on here at our complex. We applied for another place to live. Our LL told the place a bunch of lies on us and we were refused a home. Again, I have three children and we have been trying to find a place to live but everywhere we try she is going to tell these people the same lies and we will be refused. She want us gone, but we can't live anywhere else. The things she is telling these people if word get around, there may be a chance they may try to take my children. She is telling absolute LIES and I feel it is not right. Someone with educated advice please help me. I am afraid for my family, especially my children. PLEASE HELP

FarmerJ

So get a 3rd party to record it for you doing a bogus screening call and then play it back to the LL and tell them your gonna see a lawyer . wether you do or not . then atleast the negative referance might clean up to one with no uneeded commentary .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">