• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have to disclose the contact information of someone I hired to help me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ohiocolleen

VA
I've hired someone to help me close the pool. My landlord wants their contact information. I do not want to disclose until we are finished closing the pool, at which time I will present to them, in writing, his closing document.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
VA
I've hired someone to help me close the pool. My landlord wants their contact information. I do not want to disclose until we are finished closing the pool, at which time I will present to them, in writing, his closing document.
Give the LL information about the contractor that you have working on his property. It would also be wise to forward information regarding his license to do the work, as well as his insurance information.

adjusterjack

VA
Why would you want to hide the identity of the worker?

Something fishy going on?

FarmerJ

Make this a lot easier and next fall tell the owner they should arrange for the service to be done by the provider of their choice! and be done with it the owner can hire it out them selves!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">