• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Entering without permission

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kichia

What is the name of your state? Iowa - on 10/2/03 a maintance worker entered by dwelling without my permission or a 24-hour notice. It states in my lease agreement that they can not do this. I have called and left a voice mail for the lady in charge and she did not return my call. I followed up with a letter requesting an explanation. what can I do. Kichia

HomeGuru

Kichia said:
What is the name of your state? Iowa - on 10/2/03 a maintance worker entered by dwelling without my permission or a 24-hour notice. It states in my lease agreement that they can not do this. I have called and left a voice mail for the lady in charge and she did not return my call. I followed up with a letter requesting an explanation. what can I do. Kichia
**A: file a trespassing report with the local police. Send a letter via crrr quoting the section of the L/T law putting L on notice of the violation. Request that the law be following henceforth.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">