• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eviction during winter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sassylou63

What is the name of your state?

Minnesota

Are there laws in the state of Minnesota that restrict landlords from evicting tenants during the winter months even if a tenant does not pay their rent?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sassylou63 said:
What is the name of your state?

Minnesota

Are there laws in the state of Minnesota that restrict landlords from evicting tenants during the winter months even if a tenant does not pay their rent?

My response:

The "Cold Weather Rule" does not prevent a landlord from evicting a tenant, or refusing to renew a lease that expires during this "cold weather" season.

IAAL

FarmerJ

Sas Eviction here in our state is very easy to file and have you out in less than 20 days depending on court schedule , No matter what reason you didnt pay rent , if your happen to be in the cities I suggest you get to the basilaca and MaryJo s and catholic charities to get your rent funded , If you are not in cities see what you can find through united way first call for help or regional places like lakes n pines or or what used to be called Ceap .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">