• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Eviction/Pregnancy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegaslover

What is the name of your state? Florida

I believe that normal Florida law stated that a 3-7 notice is required before eviction. I could be wrong. I was told that if there is a pregnant woman and/or children under 9 in the house, then this notice of eviction must give more notice. For example notice of 3 months to leave the premises. What are the laws of evicted a pregnant woman and/or her children?

Also, one more question. I live in a mobile home park. There is no written aggreement or lease. We pay $500 for rent every month. We also pay for the electric to a total of 3 mobile homes in the park. (including our own) The electric bill is deducted from our rent. Is this legal?

A couple more issues I'm worried about. The floor in front of our backdoor in caving in due to a leak in the door. (Rain water making its way through the cracks has caused our floor in front of the door to become very weak.) Our mobile home is infested with roaches, some of our outlets do not work, and our air conditioner is broken. He )the landlord)replaced the living room AC when it broke, but the bedroom AC and as well as all the other problems, the landlord claims to be our responsibily to fix them. My questions; Whose resposibility is it if theres no written/signed aggrement? Thank you in advance.

S

shell007

omegaslover said:

I believe that normal Florida law stated that a 3-7 notice is required before eviction. I could be wrong. I was told that if there is a pregnant woman and/or children under 9 in the house, then this notice of eviction must give more notice. For example notice of 3 months to leave the premises. What are the laws of evicted a pregnant woman and/or her children?

Also, one more question. I live in a mobile home park. There is no written aggreement or lease. We pay $500 for rent every month. We also pay for the electric to a total of 3 mobile homes in the park. (including our own) The electric bill is deducted from our rent. Is this legal?

A couple more issues I'm worried about. The floor in front of our backdoor in caving in due to a leak in the door. (Rain water making its way through the cracks has caused our floor in front of the door to become very weak.) Our mobile home is infested with roaches, some of our outlets do not work, and our air conditioner is broken. He )the landlord)replaced the living room AC when it broke, but the bedroom AC and as well as all the other problems, the landlord claims to be our responsibily to fix them. My questions; Whose resposibility is it if theres no written/signed aggrement? Thank you in advance.
And you want to fight this eviction and actually bring a NEW BABY into your disgusting home?

Yuk...I can just see the roaches climbing all over the baby bottles in the sink.

THE PRACTICE-25

omegaslover said:

My response:

It's too bad this post didn't come from Alabama, Georgia or Kentucky. It would have REALLY been funny!

IAAL

omegaslover

He hasn't evicted us yet, hes threatening to. Right now there is no other place that we can afford on our income. And please there is no need to discriminate, not everyone can live a princesses life.

THE PRACTICE-25

omegaslover said:
He hasn't evicted us yet, hes threatening to. Right now there is no other place that we can afford on our income. And please there is no need to discriminate, not everyone can live a princesses life.

My response:

Yes, we can. It's called an "education."

You trailer people are funny!

IAAL

S

shell007

omegaslover said:
Who said anything about living a princess life.

HOW ABOUT TAKING A LITTLE PRIDE IN YOURSELF AND LIVE WITHOUT ****ROACHES CLIMBING ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE. Geez!!!

Why do I have a feeling that YOUR LESS THAN CLEAN housekeeping skills is what caused these roaches.

No wonder LL is threatening eviction. I would too!!

DISGUSTING!!!

THE PRACTICE-25

shellandty said:
Who said anything about living a princess life.

HOW ABOUT TAKING A LITTLE PRIDE IN YOURSELF AND LIVE WITHOUT ****ROACHES CLIMBING ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE. Geez!!!

Why do I have a feeling that YOUR LESS THAN CLEAN housekeeping skills is what caused these roaches.

No wonder LL is threatening eviction. I would too!!

DISGUSTING!!!

My response:

Haven't you heard? It's much easier to be a high school dropout, have lots of sex, and shoot babies out, than it is to clean the ol' trailer. Geez!

IAAL

omegaslover

Doesn't seem like Im getting any help from here thanks anyways. Im sorry to say I hope You all burn in hell for being heartless basterds.

treese

The law is the same for pregnant women and/or her children.

3 day notice for non-payment of rent.

7 day notice for other evictions - destruction, damage, misuse of property, unreasonable disturbances.

15 day notice to terminate a month to month tenancy.

THE PRACTICE-25

omegaslover said:
Doesn't seem like Im getting any help from here thanks anyways. Im sorry to say I hope You all burn in hell for being heartless basterds.

My response:

After reading stupid trailer trash posts like yours, I swear I'm already in Hell.

IAAL

AHA

omegaslover said:

So move to another trailer park , where the floor isn't caving in and where you don't have to pay for the electricity for 2 other trailers. Before you move in, clean it top to bottom with industrial strength cleaner and then keep up with the cleaning daily. There's a reason why roaches and other pests invade your home.
You don't have to be a princess to live in a clean home, all it takes is getting up and getting busy with the cleaning tools/supplies.
For your baby's sake, you HAVE to provide a clean, safe home. Otherwise you might lose the kid to social services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">