• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family Title Holder Evicting Family Member

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

adopogi

CALIFORNIA

Have been living in the same house since '96 with my wife, son, and mother. My mother is titleholder and is evicting my family immediately, there is no lease agreement, original verbal agreement was to take over payments for mortgage in 2006. Please help with options, am afraid that my mom will have sheriffs forcibly evict my family because we have no lease agreement whatsoever. Thank you so much in advance...

A

adopogi

thank you so much for reply

Can I pls ask about the 30 day notice, what would legally be upheld as a valid 30 day notice?...will it need to be notarized, does the letter need to be on official eviction 30 day notice form? does it need a formal date and signature? Thank you so much again.

HomeGuru

adopogi said:
Can I pls ask about the 30 day notice, what would legally be upheld as a valid 30 day notice?...will it need to be notarized, does the letter need to be on official eviction 30 day notice form? does it need a formal date and signature? Thank you so much again.
**A: can we pls ask you to read the CA L/T law?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">