• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help me! In hotel, nervous breakdown..3 noisy garages.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jamie5136

Texas- just moved into the worst complex ever. I am the oh apartment in this building, but three other garages on first level that vibrate the heck out of my unit. In hotel now...Losing job due to the stress. They said they will let me out easy for almost 4k!!! This is not my fault with faulty construction. Help!! No energy for lawsuit. Neighbor in complex said everyone complains about that sound in that configuration.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Texas- just moved into the worst complex ever. I am the oh apartment in this building, but three other garages on first level that vibrate the heck out of my unit. In hotel now...Losing job due to the stress. They said they will let me out easy for almost 4k!!! This is not my fault with faulty construction. Help!! No energy for lawsuit. Neighbor in complex said everyone complains about that sound in that configuration.
I'm not sure what you want us to do for you...

Silverplum

Do a quick cost/benefit analysis: is it worth $4K to regain your sanity and job and happiness? If yes, move out. If no, you're wrong.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">