• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How does eviction work-I NEED HELP!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smetame

What is the name of your state?California I am aware that the first step in an eviction process ( for failure to pay rent)is to serve with a 3 day notice to pay or quit,sixty day notice of eviction. What happens if the tenant is not out at the end of the 60 days? I was given the above notice due to not being able to pay my rent due to an injury, the landlord said not to worry about it that they would work with me an I would not be "kicked out over this" They changed their minds two days later. I plan to move out, it is just taking a little longer than I hoped. This is in a mobile home park and I own the mobile home, but not the space.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">