• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to get this guy from my basement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tony155us

I did a favor for this Chinese guy and his son to stay in my basement for a short period of time , it is a legal 2 family house, two stories building plus the basement, it about 2 month and half since they get in , just because of their friend who live at the 1fl apt of the same house , now i sold the house , i will be having the closing in 2 weeks from now , and when i ask the Chinese guy and his son to move out , he refuse to do so , and he star giving me hard time , he does not let me in to the basement even to get Cond- meter reading or any think, plus he keeps living the windows open and he keeps calling 311 complaining that he doesn’t have no heat even thought the 1fl and the second fl apt they have plenty heat, i never took any money to rent the basement to him or signing any document with him that his renting the basement from me what so ever. And on the top of all this i don’t know even his name.
1- Please advise me how to get this guy out from my basement.
2- Please advise me how to how to get his name and his inf. so i can take him to court.
3- Please advise me on what to do if the basement radiators are hot and the windows are open and he keeps calling 311 and complaining he does not have any heat. temporary

justalayman

well, since you not only ignored the request for you to state which state this is in you actually deleted the question, about all you can get for an answer is:

evict him as the laws of your state require a landlord (which you are) to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">