• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How long do I hold a tennants property if they've left town?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rarak

What is the name of your state? Nevada

My boyfriend paid me for 2 months rent to move into in my house. Shortly after he moved in, he went away for the weekend and hasn't come back. After doing some detective work, I've come to find out he's back with his (ex)wife. He has made no attempt to contact me regarding his belongings left at my house.

Does anyone know long do I have to legally hold on to his property before it can be disposed of?

*No lease was signed.

BL

rarak said:
What is the name of your state? Nevada

My boyfriend paid me for 2 months rent to move into in my house. Shortly after he moved in, he went away for the weekend and hasn't come back. After doing some detective work, I've come to find out he's back with his (ex)wife. He has made no attempt to contact me regarding his belongings left at my house.

Does anyone know long do I have to legally hold on to his property before it can be disposed of?

*No lease was signed.
Did Joe Friday find him for you ?

Yes , mam .. What kinda belongings are they ?

ENASNI

um

Dude, I gave you the abandoned property law and asked you to delete your duplicate post. You deleted that information and kept this one. That does that mean you put your cowboy boots on wrong? Like over your head and they fit? ... because your head is too small to take directions... whatever.. I am really getting tired of giving help to people who ignore, disparage or just ridicule me especially when I give them them their own STATES STATUTES!!

Yeah go find Rob roy to help you find the person you are looking for. I found mine and I am drowning my angst in it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">