• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to remove unwanted persons not on lease

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hannover

What is the name of your state?Ga
i did my girlfriend a favor and let her uncle and wife move in to my apartment w/ the understanding that they would pay the rent. they moved in late Oct7. paid for oct, stayed Nov,paid but now are not paying for Dec. i want them to move out but they have turned off their phone, won't answer the door and have changed the locks. I am still paying the rent even though i have moved in with my girlfriend.
the aprt complex is unaware of the situation as there is a "no subleasing" allowed stated in the lease.
what are my legal options?
i am the only one on the lease, power in my name everything.
i just want them gone?
do they have legal rights to the apartment?
HELP!

HomeGuru

hannover said:
What is the name of your state?Ga
i did my girlfriend a favor and let her uncle and wife move in to my apartment w/ the understanding that they would pay the rent. they moved in late Oct7. paid for oct, stayed Nov,paid but now are not paying for Dec. i want them to move out but they have turned off their phone, won't answer the door and have changed the locks. I am still paying the rent even though i have moved in with my girlfriend.
the aprt complex is unaware of the situation as there is a "no subleasing" allowed stated in the lease.
what are my legal options?
i am the only one on the lease, power in my name everything.
i just want them gone?
do they have legal rights to the apartment?
HELP!

**A: why are you posting this again?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">