• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegal eviction from illegal apartment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kyzersosei

nassau county long beach NY

My landlord tryed to raise my rent again this time a 30% increase to $2200.
Also my land lord owed me $900 for gas and electric which she would not pay me back.. So i did not pay my rent. She served me with court papers to evict me. She never gave me a 30 day notice.. She excepted rent on june 1st which made me a month to month tenant. Than i recieved death threats to get out . Which the D A is looking at...

HomeGuru

kyzersosei said:
nassau county long beach NY

My landlord tryed to raise my rent again this time a 30% increase to $2200.
Also my land lord owed me $900 for gas and electric which she would not pay me back.. So i did not pay my rent. She served me with court papers to evict me. She never gave me a 30 day notice.. She excepted rent on june 1st which made me a month to month tenant. Than i recieved death threats to get out . Which the D A is looking at...
**A: duplicate thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">