• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the judge fell asleep

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

state of va. i gave tenant 30 day notice. she did not go. i filed an unlawful detainer, waited 20 days for court date. tennant showed up to contest. it was the end of the court room day, and the judge yawned and fell asleep while i was speaking. when he woke up, he ask the tennant a question, then awarded me 300 out of 900 damages, and gave the tennant 10 days more in my house, because she showed up in court. so after 10 days, i can go to court again, and file for writ of posession,and the sherrif to come in 72 hours and watch me move the tennant''s stuff out.......courts are crazy. the tennant came back to the house and "spilled" bleach on my new carpet. so now i can sue her for damages again! stupid. :mad: so how do you like that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">