• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Kicked out with out notice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Stephy618

Recently I was kicked out of my place of residence. Eric the owner of the house I was living in recently kicked me out of the house the after I was arrested inside the residence. I was arrested on a Friday around 4pm the next day Saturday my sister who lives across the street from where I did called me around 4:30 that afternoon to tell me that Eric took everything that I had inside the house all my belongings i.e. clothes, bedding and all personal effects outside in the drive way. This is where I am unsure of somethings. I was kicked out due to the circumstances that took place the day before on the 29th. The narcotics department of local police kicked my front door arresting me the other roommate and a friend of mine that was visiting. The only reason that I was arrested is because of things they found in common areas of the home. At the time of my arrest I had not one thing on me or in my possession. To make matters worse because of him putting my things in the driveway while I was What is the name of your state Mississippi (only U.S. law)?

Recently I was kicked out of my place of residence. Eric the owner of the house I was living in recently kicked me out of the house the after I was arrested inside the residence. I was arrested on a Friday around 4pm the next day Saturday my sister who lives across the street from where I did called me around 4:30 that afternoon to tell me that Eric took everything that I had inside the house all my belongings i.e. clothes, bedding and all personal effects outside in the drive way. This is where I am unsure of somethings. I was kicked out due to the circumstances that took place the day before on the 29th. The narcotics department of local police kicked my front door arresting me the other roommate and a friend of mine that was visiting. The only reason that I was arrested is because of things they found in common areas of the home. At the time of my arrest I had not one thing on me or in my possession. To make matters worse because of him putting my things in the driveway while I was What is the name of your state Mississippi (only U.S. law)?
Did you have a question or just wanted to tell the story?

Gail in Georgia

While, as a general rule, the process of evicting a tenant involves a landlord going through a number of steps, there are exceptions to this rule. Typically, violence, murder and drugs (especially dealing drugs) fall under the category of an immediate eviction:

Please review the section under Warnings in the attached:

Mississippi Eviction Guidelines | eHow.com

Gail

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">