• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is Land lord liable for tenants behavior?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seanburkes

seanburkes said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio
Therer is a house in my neighborhood that is rented to a group of people who deal drugs, and now I have bullet hole in my house. can the landlord their landlordbe held accountable for their actions

You Are Guilty

seanburkes said:
Therer is a house in my neighborhood that is rented to a group of people who deal drugs, and now I have bullet hole in my house. can the landlord their landlordbe held accountable for their actions
Did the landlord put the bullet holes in your house?

south

YES only for his own actions if he lives with them deals drugs fires guns and personaly shot your house...

Call the police

seanburkes said:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">