• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landlord not making repairs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

redfishr

florida merritt island brevard county, after two years of making repairs to rental home, i finallly decided it was time for landlord to affect repairs. I had been doing repairs Large and Small and the landlord deducted my reciepts for materials but not my labor. and i was tired of working for free, i asked him to install screens on windows, (none on this house) and to repair or replace the window cranks, he refuses to do it because of some weird split of ownership or something, soo i decided i would not pay rent until he fixed the windows and screens, (Windows have to be screwed shut), a small thing i thought, now i recieve a form from ez legal stating i have 5 days to vacate. whats my recourse???????

D

dj1

Your recourse is to learn how NOT TO BE A DUMB ASSSss REDNECK!

Learn how to get a good paying job, so you dont have to repair anything in exchange for the rent.

Learn that you are a REDNECK, and you are dealing with a REDNECK, so you have no lease...and at the first sign you want the REDNECK landlord to pay out of his pocket YOU ARE TOAST!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">