• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landlord retaliation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gd8man

I just got evicted from a Oregon RV Park because I complained to to the local Postmaster about not receiving mail. I have lived there over a year. Do I have a case?

Thanks

gd8man

No court. I just moved out because LL was harassing me. Like phoning me,complaining about my service dog. Who was tied right outside my door and would only bark if someone came up to my door.

ecmst12

Then you moved voluntarily. Doesn't sound remotely like constructive eviction either. Enjoy your new place.

Baranov

No court. I just moved out because LL was harassing me. Like phoning me,complaining about my service dog. Who was tied right outside my door and would only bark if someone came up to my door.

I guess you don't have much need for your service dog. I would have thought that they would screen people a little better before handing over a trained companion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">