• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

landlord/tenant issues:3 issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjmgday

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio 1.does my landlord have legal right to my private phone number when i KNOW he will give it to his stepmother who lives downstairs? 2.landlord is aware his stepmother is dealing marijuana out of the downstairs of this house where i rent the entire 2nd floor.is he breaking the law by allowing this? 3.the basement is where the laundry & furnaces are located.it is profuse with black mold & my landlord has been aware of this & has not remedied this health hazard.i have just become aware that it is a health hazard & have had physical symptoms of exposure.what should i do?i hate living here,but financially it will be 6-8 mths. until i can move. thank you.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">