• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landlord won't repair rental/ instead tells me to find a new place to live

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomizer

Which means that guys like you work for guys like me.

What happened to blocking me? I expected you to hide your head in the sand like apple.

A blood culture to the DoD is a joke.
Absolutely. The DoD much prefers a sampling of your aura for determining agents in CBW detection. :rolleyes:

Did you Google those programs, yet? ;)

As for my "head in the sand," yes, I suppose I should refrain from responding to you, but you're far more entertaining than Snookie is. :)

And searchertwin's obvious lack of intellect just makes the entire charade that much more fun. Perhaps ST is desirous of being "analyzed?"

And as for my "working for you," most likely, your "credentials" wouldn't have landed you a job cleaning Deuces.

Unless, along with your "accreditation" you had a higher clearance than I did? What am I saying? Of course you did. :rolleyes:

Of course, that sad bon mot about working for you could have referred to the fact that my contract was being paid for with tax-payers' funds. In that case, thank you. I particularly had fun spending YOUR taxes. :)

atomizer

Actually I may have been a little rash in my statement about you working for me. No hospital or independent lab would hire you with credentials that can be had by taking a computer course and answering a few questions. But, with additional training you can work as a phlebotomist.

Last edited:
Actually I may have been a little rash in my statement about you working for me. No hospital or independent lab would hire you with credentials that can be had by taking a computer course and answering a few questions. But, with additional training you can work as a phlebotomist.
LOL! You really don't seem to have a grasp on the situation. I didn't have anything to do with the actual testing ~ I was in charge of those that DID. Well, specifically, I told them to test for agents, watched them, and basically rated their performance.

The only person "above me" was the PM. People like you ... worked for ME. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">