• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Late fee and separate checks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

skutr63

Is there a law regarding how many days you can pay your rent late before having a late fee. Mine is 2 days. also my roommate and I paid our 2nd months rent with separate checks of 50% each and they refused the rent
is this legal?

If there were damages not noted when I moved in and later found what can i do so that i am not forced to pay for those damaged items. These are the worst landlords/management I have ever known. help

L

LL

Tenants who pay their rent late and then even try to escape from paying the late fee are bad tenants.

Evidently, your own landlord thinks so, too, because it sounds like he is about to evict you. So, you won't have to worry about such a bad landlord anymore.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">