• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lease Agreement with verbal agreement and early termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jman13977

Early termination

What is the name of your state? AR

Trying to find out if I have any backing to my Lease Agreement problem. Initially I was needing a short term rental until such time I could find a place of my own to buy. During the transaction once at the showing of the rental property and yet again while signing the lease agreement the owner's representative made it clear VERBALLY that an early termination of the lease was flexible as long as I gave my thirty day notice which my wife was also witness too. In fact looking at the lease one of the sections is, "move-out and early move-out," and in the first line it states, "At least 30 days' written notice of intent to move out must be given to Owner's representative."

Do I have anything here to work with for early termination?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">