• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lock boxes on thermostats

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BelizeBreeze

How nice of you. Did you READ what I posted? There is NOTHING in my lease that says they can do any of this. Nor were we given anything in writing that says they are within Georgia Law to put a lock box on the thing or fine us for removing it. Nothing was posted on the box either. AND I did not destroy or deface anything. Are you the said attorney, by any chance?
Then pay your own attorney $200 or more for the advice you WANT to hear. :rolleyes:

FarmerJ

So after all this now Se did you learn if there are any state statutes or local ords addressing temp settings during heating season of any unit serviced by a central heating system where the tenant does not have to pay heating cost?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">