• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loud neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

natulyok

State: NJ

My neighbors in the apartment above have people over pretty often and turn music up so loud that I can hear it in every room. I can also hear them and their guests trying to talk over the music which creates additional noise since they end up screaming. Anyway, since they usually finish partying before 10pm, my LL said he can't do anything. Is it true? The thing is - I don't mean to say they can't listen to music or have guests, only that it gets REALLY loud. Please advise.

Thank you.

D

dj1

First ask them nicely to turn down the music since i dunno you are studying... that might work...if not then

Ya gotta start calling the police on them.....create a paper trail, and then see if it is in the lease the floors must be carpeted, that will help some.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">