• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mary

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bublitz101

What is the name of your state? wisconsin I live in a house that is next to a trailer park and is owned by the trailer park and rent this house. There are also 4 other houses belonging to this trailer park. A new owner bought the trailer park in September. My question is How long does the new owner have to get all of the occupants of the trailer park and me new lease agreements. Or does a new one not have to be made up or signed?

ENASNI

Predominantly, leases transfer from the old owner to the new owner without any changes, your security deposit if there is one as well.

They should be letting you know who they are though, I mean unless there is a management company that takes your rent, who are you going to pay...hey?

So just sit back and ride out your lease, but be prepared when it expires if there seems to be any improvements being done.

Here are your states laws and I think I have it right...but Fridays are always the days that I doubt I am paying much attention to anything but when 5:00 is going to roll around....

http://folio.legis.state.wi.us/cgi-bin/om_isapi.dll?clientID=27865897&infobase=stats.nfo&jump=ch. 704

ENASNI

Veronica1228 said:
I object to this entire line of questioning....

Wisconsin doesn't have trailer parks! :D

Oh... right... Mary is delusional.. she meant Theme park...Cheeseland... :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">