• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mobile Home land lease question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bigjerry1979

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

Hello all I have a quick question. I lost my mobile home due to foreclosure. They have already towed the mobile home out of the Trailer Park. Now today I get a bill from the Oweners of the Trailer Park saying that I owe for April Lease on the land. I called and talked to the Manager and she told me that Illinois State Law says that Lease's on Mobile Home land goes like this. You sign for the first year of the lease then after that it automaticlly renews for two years. I was just wanting to know if that is true or not. Also the Trailer was towed March 31st. So as of April 1st it was just a vacant lot. Any help would be great. Thank you

Banned_Princess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

Hello all I have a quick question. I lost my mobile home due to foreclosure. They have already towed the mobile home out of the Trailer Park. Now today I get a bill from the Oweners of the Trailer Park saying that I owe for April Lease on the land. I called and talked to the Manager and she told me that Illinois State Law says that Lease's on Mobile Home land goes like this. You sign for the first year of the lease then after that it automaticlly renews for two years. I was just wanting to know if that is true or not. Also the Trailer was towed March 31st. So as of April 1st it was just a vacant lot. Any help would be great. Thank you
What does your lease say, does it confirm what she told you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">