• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my roomate gave notice,her boyfriend thinks he can stay...help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Scramkid86

What is the name of your state? Ca San francisco
my roomate is a subtennant on the lease, im master tennant. she gave oral 30 day notice. i rented to her,, and eventually her boyfriend was living there,he does not get mail here.
Is it assumed that they as a package should both move out in 30 days? He is geting evil leaving lit cigs against posters in the bathroom and slamming furniture on the floor.+he hates my husband who is also on the lease... im scared to even wait the 30 days, what if he dosent go? i told him she gave notice, and they are fighting as a couple big time!he said not to tell him what to do (THUG GUY!) what cAn i do????? oh yeah, they have not paid any rent for march...please help!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">