• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Oklahoma landlord RV rental agreement.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

native1852

Unhappy camper here. Was late on decembers rent. So I gave my landlord the title to my travel trailor. Currently unemployed aked him nicely for a property descripion and a lease. He refused. I wrote him a letter telling him that the BIA in oklahoma will give me assistance if he would give me a lease. Well after threatning to evict me and telling me my power was to be cut off I looked into things. In this city 2 or more rvs make an rv park. He has no licence with the city. Paved access to and my trailer should be on a pad per city code. On the other side of the property he uses for overflow parking to his RC race car track 3 doors down. Sometimes I m blocked in. The property is also an easement. He just filed a phoney mortgage on. There is no lot or block number for the whole quarter section. Now he wants me out and refuses to give me my title. Finally yesterday gave me a rental agreement. Already signed my name as occupant him as owner/agent. Called him on this today because he was pounding on the door again. I gave him a copy of oklahoma land lord tenent rights and a copy of city code. He says no title till I move out... Any help on this one...tim...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">