• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pool

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tracy braddy

nc. I have one more question for ya'll. I have a pool at the house i am renting it is 26 round and 4feet tall and i am also wondering if i am liable for the people she plans to let swim?

TCB4U2B2B

Hi: tracy braddy

Your the landlord, your ALWAYS LIABLE. Better be positive you have the required policy coverage and comply with ALL city, county and state safety rules.

The tenant ONLY has to have renters insurance for their personal property. Not coverage for the pool which isn't theirs and was there when they rented the house from YOU.

Question Answered.
Case Closed.
Courts Adjourned.
Regards and Good Luck.
TCB4U2B2B
At Your Service.
Providing No Real Legal Advice. Administering "Huge Doses of Reality" on Demand or as Required...:D
Personal Quote: "When In Doubt, Consider All Your Options and Allow Common Sense To Prevail."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">