• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property needs to be removed from house.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sbrown7826

I live in Casselbery, florida. Her's my problem . I own a house and had a roomate . Verbal lease only she was to pay utilities only. At the end of Jan. she called from vacation and stated she wasn't returning. I know I cant get the money for the utilities for Feb. my main concern is her retreiving her belongings. I spoke with her several times and she indicated to put in storage. If not, she get them when she able too. I am not putting her belongins in storage. What time table as owner of the property do i have to dispose of belongings. Should I send a certified letter, she indicated she won't accept for Postal Service. What am I to do? I live in casselbeery florida-seminole county.

thanks in advance
sbrown7826

acmb05

sbrown7826 said:
I live in Casselbery, florida. Her's my problem . I own a house and had a roomate . Verbal lease only she was to pay utilities only. At the end of Jan. she called from vacation and stated she wasn't returning. I know I cant get the money for the utilities for Feb. my main concern is her retreiving her belongings. I spoke with her several times and she indicated to put in storage. If not, she get them when she able too. I am not putting her belongins in storage. What time table as owner of the property do i have to dispose of belongings. Should I send a certified letter, she indicated she won't accept for Postal Service. What am I to do? I live in casselbeery florida-seminole county.

thanks in advance
sbrown7826
Well first you have to send her a notice CRRR stateing that she has 30 days to remove her items from your property or you will be placing it in a storage facility at which time you will notify her of where the facility is and how much the rent is on it. Then you forget about it and if she does not pay the storage rental fees they will sell her stuff to collect.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">