• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about amount I can win in breach of contract suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mac5cop

What is the name of your state? Nevada

Question, I had a lease of contract with my landlord. It stated that I may sub-lease the house as long as he is aware of it. I sub-leased the house to two different people and the second person ended up paying the remainding amount on the lease. Instead of signing the title over to me the landlord signed the title to the person who I sub-leased the house to. During this whole time there was also no termination noticed on the contract. I have gotten enough information that I know this can be a lawsuit for Breach of Contract. My question is what do I have the possibility of winning in this case? if money whats the most I can win?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mac5cop said:
What is the name of your state? Nevada

"My question is what do I have the possibility of winning in this case?"

MY RESPONSE: Sure. You also have the possibility of losing it too!

"if money whats the most I can win?"

MY RESPONSE: A billion, zillion, dollars. If not money, you could win the owner's first born male child.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">