• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rent owed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sdtony

What is the name of your state?CALIF.

i have been with out use of my kitchen four over 30 days,
hot water for two weeks. At first the repair where to be done in a week land lord agreed to knock off rent for the six days. it is now past the first of the mo. and i received a 3 day notice to pay or quit my rental, i still donot hav use of my kitchen do i still owe rent to my land lord for something i am not able to use.

HomeGuru

sdtony said:
What is the name of your state?CALIF.

i have been with out use of my kitchen four over 30 days,
hot water for two weeks. At first the repair where to be done in a week land lord agreed to knock off rent for the six days. it is now past the first of the mo. and i received a 3 day notice to pay or quit my rental, i still donot hav use of my kitchen do i still owe rent to my land lord for something i am not able to use.

**A: yes, because you did not excercise your rights under the CA L/T laws.

S

sdtony

what rights and how do i excercise my rights under the CA L/T laws.

HomeGuru

sdtony said:
what rights and how do i excercise my rights under the CA L/T laws.

**A: let me ask you this; how would you go about finding out about the California Landlord Tenant laws?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">