• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Renters Rights?Do we have squatters Rights of some sorts?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SandraLou

What is the name of your state?Connecticut :D
My son (13y) and I have Been living in a trailer Park For 5 years. My long term Boyfriend lived here for 20+ years with his mother. :cool: She past away 3 years ago, :( about. The trailer was last in Moms Name .{There are Back tax ow on the trailer as well.} In moms Name, We stayed here paying the rent But never signed a lease. :eek: The land is contaminated and they poured cement under the trailers Now there going to Poor dirt In the yards when weather permits. :eek: Park Manager keeps asking when we are going to put it in are name We do Not want the trailer. :mad: .. We have always paid the rent. :) But do Not own the trailer Or have a lease. We wish To move To something Nicer. :cool:
My question is. How Long Would it take them to evict us From the property For none payment of rent? :confused:
Also are we / Do we have squatters Rights of some sorts? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">