• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

roach problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MandyN

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I live in a trailer park where I own my own trailer, but I rent the lot it is on. A few months ago the tenants next to us were evicted and forced to leave. When they left they left a huge mess. Since then we have had a roach problem that is getting worse by the day. We talked to the landlord about the problem, but he has done nothing to fix this. As long as the trailer next to us remains theredirty and abandoned, it will be impossible for us to get rid of the roaches. My other neighbors are also complaining about the problem.
I am expecting a baby in less than 2 months and I need to fix this problem before the baby is born.

What can we do to get our landlord to take action? Is there some way we could report the problem to a health and sanitation board or something?

We can't afford to move right now, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

FarmerJ

Call your city hall and ask if they have any ordinances regarding so called garbage houses . ( house & yard that are in extreme conditions )

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">