• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Roommate can't get stuff back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CAGuy25

I Live in CA. My roommate was interested in this guy and went over to the guys house a few times. In the process he left clothes over there as well as some bedding items and dvd's, etc. Now the person is avoiding my roommate. Some of the items that were taken over were mine and I need them back. Is there anything I can do in letter form or however to get them back from this person. It seems like nothing is working as far as contacting him, and he won't return any phone calls.

HomeGuru

CAGuy25 said:
I Live in CA. My roommate was interested in this guy and went over to the guys house a few times. In the process he left clothes over there as well as some bedding items and dvd's, etc. Now the person is avoiding my roommate. Some of the items that were taken over were mine and I need them back. Is there anything I can do in letter form or however to get them back from this person. It seems like nothing is working as far as contacting him, and he won't return any phone calls.
**A: then you and your roommate take him to court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">