• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

still 60 notice although rent increase?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dutchboricua

What is the name of your state? Wi

My Lease expires Aug. 31st. I was given a notice on time, including the information of the rent increase.

My lease is a automatically renewing lease on identical terms as a month to month tenacy. The new contract however has an increased rent and less utilities included.

In my opinion, this changes the contract and I should not have to give a 60 day notice to move out.

Am I right???

south

You have been notified of a rent increase if you do not like to pay more give the correct notice and leave, a rent increase notice is not an instant walk out the door free card..

dutchboricua said:
What is the name of your state? Wi

My Lease expires Aug. 31st. I was given a notice on time, including the information of the rent increase.

My lease is a automatically renewing lease on identical terms as a month to month tenacy. The new contract however has an increased rent and less utilities included.

In my opinion, this changes the contract and I should not have to give a 60 day notice to move out.

Am I right???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">