• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspected Drug Use

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

makins

What is the name of your state? PA

I have a tenant who I want to evict. I have overheard several of his conversations concerning using,selling, and purchasing drugs. ie: crack
I am the landlord that happens to live in the apartment next to him. I have contacted the police and realize it takes them time to investigate. I didn't have him sign a lease. He was also recently arrested for shop lifting. His mother pays the rent on time each month. Can I legally evict him? Is it a problem I didn't have him sign a lease?

HomeGuru

makins said:
What is the name of your state? PA

I have a tenant who I want to evict. I have overheard several of his conversations concerning using,selling, and purchasing drugs. ie: crack
I am the landlord that happens to live in the apartment next to him. I have contacted the police and realize it takes them time to investigate. I didn't have him sign a lease. He was also recently arrested for shop lifting. His mother pays the rent on time each month. Can I legally evict him? Is it a problem I didn't have him sign a lease?

**A: duplicate post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">