• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Temp Restraining Order against Landlord/Roommate who was renting room illegaly-Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Antigone*

If you are so confident about your chances and feel you are impervious to action taken by the LL - Then why are you here continually asking for advice? Then when you are advised you repeat your warped reasoning when you read something you dont like. I hope this LL you are beefing with gets to slap you with a fat judgement based on HER hardship CAUSED by you, a deadbeat looking to live rent-free and making money anyway you can. You know what - dont pay her the rent, dont get a lawyer and keep thinking in your twisted mind that you are correct and everyone else is wrong. Eventually there will come a day when you wont be able to avoid the knocks and requests for you to be decent and a fat burly constable will show up and break the good news to you - pack up your trash, it's moving day for you. And also your inquiry into "what" you can 'get" out of her is laughable. You are the perfect example; Not only for being a bad tenant but also for being a very greedy person. I only wish I could film them throwing you off the premises on that day for Youtube fans. Good day deadbeat...:p
Well NJ, I think you have managed to win the most idiotic and luducrious necroposter award. All this in your first post - what a way to start :eek:

NJnbsLandlord

No, Gail but if my comments bother you...whatever. Your sympathy for this person is dumbfounding to me. Sorry you dont like my opinion but maybe you need a couple of nightmare tenants to bias you in favor of good tenant behaviour. No deadbeats live in my home. Say these magic words to your next wise-ass tenant. Owner Occupied dwelling.

Antigone*

No, Gail but if my comments bother you...whatever. Your sympathy for this person is dumbfounding to me. Sorry you dont like my opinion but maybe you need a couple of nightmare tenants to bias you in favor of good tenant behaviour. No deadbeats live in my home. Say these magic words to your next wise-ass tenant. Owner Occupied dwelling.
Dude, we could care less about the deadbeat who chose to live in the LL's home. We do take issue with your choosing to necropost. It is not welcome in our forum. You didn't start off with very good footing in our community, especially since in your second post you insulted one of our most respected senior members.

NJnbsLandlord

thin skin

"Dude, we could care less about the deadbeat who chose to live in the LL's home. We do take issue with your choosing to necropost. It is not welcome in our forum. You didn't start off with very good footing in our community, especially since in your second post you insulted one of our most respected senior members."

I insulted no one. Stop with the false accusations...I dont even know what "necroposting" is or refers to. I simply was searching a subject and came across the site and post. I left an opinion after reading something of interest. Nowhere in any of my replies was there an "insult". Grow up. (Dude):(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">